seotoys On Saturday, May 15, 2010

Canadian journalist who was killed when anti-government protests in Bangkok, said he did not blame either of the warring parties for their injuries.

Nelson Rand CBC News from his hospital bed in Bangkok on Saturday, a day after being hit by three bullets.

Was working on TV network France 24 when he was injured and security forces crackdown on demonstrators red shirt.

The ministry said the Canadian in Thailand is "strongly recommended" to "exercise a high degree of caution" and sites of protest and military installations and government buildings, foreground and to prevent violence could erupt without notice.

Derek Thompson said, an excellent product for the network of French Rand underwent four hours of surgery, is expected t
o recover.

"I think I was hit in the left wrist and I cried," said Rand. 'I do not know who to shoot and I do not care, because I found myself in this situation, and should be blamed for the other. "

No comments:

Post a Comment